Join Our Team
Do you have a passion for early childhood education?
Do you believe in developing a sustainable and organic future?
Are you looking for opportunity to teach in the quickly-growing world of HomePods?
OrganiKids is looking for experienced educators to join our team of HomePod facilitators to bring together San Diego families with a safe and high-quality education.
– Facilitate and instruct HomePods M-F 8am-5pm with up to 8 children (FT and PT available, as well as Substitute positions).
– Work with HomePod families to develop enriching and engaging curriculum and daily routines, utilizing the OrganiKids philosophy, as well as their library of manipulatives, supplies, activities, and lesson plans.
– Update each student’s daily portal, as well as maintain informative and friendly communication with all HomePod families.
– Must be available for OrganiKids trainings, First Aid, and other state-mandated trainings and certifications.
– Must abide by CDC and OrganiKids safety guidelines.
– Must have reliable transportation.
– Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
– 12 core semester units in Early Childhood Education/Development semester units – OR – completion of 6 semester units of Early Childhood Education and enrolled in at least 2 semester units at a college until fully qualified
– Preferred, 6 months experience in a licensed childcare center or comparable group childcare program.
Pass Live Scan background check.
Obtain tuberculosis, influenza, pertussis, and measles vaccine clearance.
Compensation dependent on experience and position. Benefits available!
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and three references.
We are looking forward to our forthcoming journey together!
Growing Our Future, Organically